Monday, April 9, 2012

My Greatest Day as a Big Brother

Now what you're about to read may be too intense for some.  It involves cock.  More specifically, young cock.  Just be aware.  You've been warned.



Let it be known that I'm a really lucky son-of-a-bitch.  Why you ask?  I have the two most awesome brothers on the planet.  There's no doubt in my mind I wouldn't be nearly as awesome as I am without them.  This story involves my youngest brother, Jimmy, probably around the age of 6 at the time, with the next older brother, Jordan, aged 8 years, making me a nice solid 13 years wise.

As most oldest brothers out there are aware, you're the one who has to do all the "babysitting" on the weekends when the parents get that deeply needed break from the little shits they call their children.  As the oldest, you instantly become the surrogate.  No problem, right?  Wrong.  Dead fucking wrong.

Now I need to let you know my youngest brother is a bit of a sparkplug, and that's an insanely sarcastic understatement.  And honestly, I think it's his best asset.  Dude is fearless and doesn't give a fuck about anything besides being awesome. I like to think I've absorbed some of it over time.  But this night was different; bigger if you will when I realized what being a big brother meant, i.e. letting him know what his cock was for.

We had just finished playing some backyard "Streetball" aka three white dudes trying to be athletic via playing basketball and failing miserably (except my middle brother who for some reason has the most amazing hook shot on the planet, I kid you not, it's insane).  Anyways, our mom used to always make us take showers after "streetballin'".  Of course because Jimmy was the youngest, he had to go first.  So after the game he ran upstairs, turned on the water, and assumedly got in the shower.  But something changed that day.

What happened between the time he turned on the shower and came back downstairs I'll never know, but I can only assume it was glorious.  If I had to take a guess I'd say he probably saw Jules Asner on the E! channel back when she was relevant and hot as shit doing some travel show.  God knows how many times I popped one off watching that channel before I had the internet in my room.

Little did Jordan and I know, as we sat at the kitchen counter on barstools having some lovely and refreshing Big K Cola what we were about to witness.  Then... it happened.

"GUYS!!!"  Jimmy yelled.  As Jordan and I turned our heads towards Jimbo, I thought the worst: "Holy shit did he fall in the shower and crack his head open?!? or "Holy shit did he fall down the stairs and crack his head open?!?"  But no; as my head turned to face Jim, I then saw it: my little six-year-old brother's penis pointing mightily towards the sky.  Like a Vienna Sausage in Antarctica, there it was. There it was.

"WHAT DOES THIS MEAN???!!!???" Jim yelled while pointing at his newly discovered red rocket.  Unfortunately, it was simply too much for Jordan who literally put his Big K Cola down, jumped off his bar stool, and ran away, hiding in obscurity.  Looking back now, I can't blame him.

I realized that (like it should be) it was on my shoulders as the oldest brother to explain to him his greatest gift as a man.  I took a second to gather my thoughts and come up with some sort of answer as I watched Jim squirm waiting for an answer from his oldest (and supposedly wise) brother, albeit completely naked and scared shitless.

I didn't know what to say, but I had to come up with something!  Jim really wanted to know what it meant that his penis was ready for some wear and tear, and I had around one second to come up with something.  I told him, "It means you have to use the bathroom."  He replied with, "But I just went!"  Fuck... he got me. So I gathered myself and just told him the truth.  "Listen, Jim, sometimes these things happen to guys.  And it's going to happen more and more and more as you grow older."  "BUT IT HURTS!" he screamed innocently.   I assured him that it would go away in a little while.  He simply shrugged, said "Okay", and ran back upstairs to actually take his shower.  And although I never told him a real, concrete answer, I knew that he was awesome enough that he'd get plenty of opportunities in the near future to figure out his love rod.

As I sat there by myself in shock and awe with what I had just seen, I smiled, thinking two things: A) my little brother was going to be okay in life and B) everything was still right with the world.  My little brother had just had his first erection.








1 comment:

  1. Dude GREAT stuff here! Love the story, love the writing. Its all hysterical and honest and good. Keep it up man!

    ReplyDelete